Transport of Livestock
Have You Been Assessed For The Eu Regulation For Handling & Transporting Livestock?
No? Then let HBS Ring Ltd Help!
- Do you transport animals over 65km, (40miles) but under 8 hours, for commercial purpose?
- Do you transport animals on journeys longer than 8 hours for commercial purpose?
If the answer is yes to either question then you must be certified competent by means of an independent assessment.
How can HBS Ring Ltd help you?
The two Certificates of Competence are categorised by the length of journey:
- Those transporting animals over 65km, but under 8 hours take the NPTC Level 2 Certificate of Competence in the Transport of Animals by road (Short Journeys)
- Those transporting animals on journeys over 8 hours take the NPTC Level 2 Certificate of Competence in the Transport of Animals by road (Long Journeys)
- No Certificate of Competence is required if transporting animals under 65km
The NPTC test (short journey), consisting of multiple choice questions and completed online at HBS Ring Ltd.
The NPTC test (long journey) must be preceded by the short journey test and takes the format of a practical assessment.
Ring the Ring for more information or to book your place!