Rural Protect Insurance
The financial and legal risks facing the rural community have never been greater. Customers, employees and suppliers are increasingly willing and able to make claims, and investigations by UK regulators including the HSE, Environment Agency and HMRC are more robust and commonplace than ever before.
Finding a bespoke type of management liability insurance specifically designed to protect the interests of the farming and rural community has been a challenge for many businesses, until now.
Bespoke rural insurance for you and your farm business
This bespoke product provides cover for both the business and personal liability of the owner, partner or director in the event of an allegation or investigation. The policy provides cover for the legal representation costs plus any award made and is tailored to reflect the specific risks and particular circumstances faced by farmers and rural business owners and managers.
Rural insurance for farm partnerships and sole traders
Whilst protection for Directors of Limited companies has been available for many years, this unique product will also cover Farm Partnerships and Sole Traders in addition to Directors meaning that all types of farming and rural businesses can be protected against the increasing litigation and regulation they face.
A specialist type of rural insurance
Key features of this specialist type of Management Liability include:
- Legal Costs, Awards or Settlements for any claim or regulatory action brought against any past, present or future director, partner, owner or employee
- Covers all regulators in the UK
- Standard cover includes Company cover – claims made against the business as opposed to an individual
- Does not contain a “prospect of success” clause unlike Legal Expenses
- Investigation and defence costs are covered, plus awards
- Access to rradar – a specialist law firm providing a risk management service to underpin your insurance policy.
To find out more about liability insurance for farmers or for a free quotation, contact the dedicated Rural Protect insurance team at H&H Insurance Brokers on 01228 406290 or email us with your query
Our promise to you
By choosing H&H Insurance Brokers to arrange your insurance we want you to know that you will receive the following levels of service:
- A dedicated point of contact (with an average over 12 years of experience) to manage your insurances
- A named point of contact in the office to handle your day-to-day enquiries
- The team handling your insurances will be experienced, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable
- You have access to the insurance market and our relationships with major insurers and underwriters will ensure the ‘right’ insurances for you
- We will review your insurances annually to ensure that they continue to meet your requirements
- You will enjoy the benefit of working with a customer focused team who will listen to you, and work with you to provide bespoke solutions for your insurance needs
- You have the security of dealing with a company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Contact us for your Rural Protect insurance. Call 01228 406 290